I will be taking a new show “Gearóid Less Travelled” to the Edinburgh Fringe in August. In the meantime I will be doing very cheap previews of it all around the place so keep an eye on the gigs page. I’ll be doing a lunchtime show in the Galway Arts Festival next Wednesday (July 15th) in the Ruby Room of The King’s Head pub on Shop Street. Come along… we’ll have a lovely time. The room can get warm so bring a nice fancy fan with you if you want to stay cool… a magazine or a few leaflets also works but it’s nowhere near as classy…..
Subscribe to my mailing list
- Last night was the end of my tour. I’ve had a blast so I’ll be doing another run of dates in the new year. I’ll be… https://t.co/6xEc2JLoOB, 2 hours ago
- Thanks to everyone who came to see myself and @AlisonSpittle doing our shows back to back in @Draiocht_Blanch last… https://t.co/G3N1UyLFaj, 3 hours ago
- Thanks to a very moody cat and this #%^ing thing I will be doing tonight’s show in @Draiocht_Blanch with a split li… https://t.co/dv7RFGZzej, 20 hours ago
- Myself and @AlisonSpittle will be doing our shows back to back in a double headline show in @Draiocht_Blanch on Thu… https://t.co/mvAcFVGxb4, Nov 22
- I’m very sorry but l have had to cancel my show in Galway this Saturday. I’ll have a replacement Galway date very soon., Nov 22