I will be taking a new show “Gearóid Less Travelled” to the Edinburgh Fringe in August. In the meantime I will be doing very cheap previews of it all around the place so keep an eye on the gigs page. I’ll be doing a lunchtime show in the Galway Arts Festival next Wednesday (July 15th) in the Ruby Room of The King’s Head pub on Shop Street. Come along… we’ll have a lovely time. The room can get warm so bring a nice fancy fan with you if you want to stay cool… a magazine or a few leaflets also works but it’s nowhere near as classy…..
Subscribe to my mailing list
- No events to showview more
- Re my Instagram post I HAD a few “meet your neighbours” dvds and they’re now on their way to some people. If you wa… https://t.co/bH7az850bG, 14 hours ago
- These shows are selling out so get in quick https://t.co/1poQplO6j3, 17 hours ago
- I was first in the non priority queue for a Ryanair flight. A winner and a loser at the same time. Then .. I leaned… https://t.co/Gyk61BbgJF, Aug 21
- Haha .. “The Road” with a G. https://t.co/4hlSo2Ku9D, Aug 21
- Also one of the funniest shows I saw was @NIAMHMARRONCOM she’s in Carnivore Room 1 every night at 8:40. Check her o… https://t.co/nFTknRhn82, Aug 21