I will be taking a new show “Gearóid Less Travelled” to the Edinburgh Fringe in August. In the meantime I will be doing very cheap previews of it all around the place so keep an eye on the gigs page. I’ll be doing a lunchtime show in the Galway Arts Festival next Wednesday (July 15th) in the Ruby Room of The King’s Head pub on Shop Street. Come along… we’ll have a lovely time. The room can get warm so bring a nice fancy fan with you if you want to stay cool… a magazine or a few leaflets also works but it’s nowhere near as classy…..
Subscribe to my mailing list
- No events to showview more
- Myself and Kathleen O’Rourke wrote something funny and today it was officially optioned by BBC Studios. We’re a lit… https://t.co/qtWvwMZ1X8, 4 hours ago
- Tour. Done. Thanks to everyone who came along and to the lovely venue staff around the land. Special thanks to the… https://t.co/6swrcUtdSn, May 19
- Tomorrow is the last show of my tour... we’re putting the baby to bed in Lisburn! https://t.co/YcVJQklCtF, May 17
- I’m away for the night and I just watched my cat pull a whole pack of tissues out of the box on the cat-cam. All th… https://t.co/fblxHRIWVh, May 16
- Thanks so much to the lovely audience and staff @BlackBoxBelfast last night. We had a blast. Support was the deligh… https://t.co/u5XrkJ7wUT, May 16